I've found myself with more time to plan projects than to work on them recently. I've been planning both knitting and sewing projects (and beading and scrapbooking projects, too, now that I think about it) right and left. I've even ordered materials for several of them.
But, I did get the other front/back piece for my striped sweater done up to the armhole bind-offs on the train last week. Commuting is so much more pleasant when I get to knit or read instead of driving. And I'm possibly planning another sweater using the Rowanspun 4-ply pictured in my last post, but the only-partially justified gauge woes (I haven't even swatched yet) are a whole other post. There's a pattern that caught my eye in the preview for the Fall IK that I'm really hoping I'll be able to knit with this yarn.
I recently got a ball winder, which will make winding all those hanks a lot easier. I've wound almost all of my leftover odds and ends into wonderful little center-pull balls, but I'm going to need to build a swift before I can wind up the Rowanspun. I got my boyfriend to be a human swift by wearing a skein around his shoulders, but he declined to repeat the favor for the other 16 skeins. What a spoilsport.
And best of all, there are now only 307 people ahead of me on the Ravelry wait list. So close!
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment