Classes were canceled all of last week because of the all the ash and smoke in the air from the wildfires, so I got a lot done. Unfortunately, though, it's turning out roughly 2.5 more inches around that it is supposed to be. I don't usually have a difference between my flat gauge and my circular gauge, but it looks like I should have knit a circular swatch.
I didn't measure the unblocked gauge on my swatch, so I'm hoping that I will be able to block it to the size it is suppose to be. Foolish? Just a little bit.
The other thing I did a lot of last week was cooking. It's been a pleasant change from eating mostly dining hall food and freezer meals. I made pineapple fried rice, quiche, from-scratch pasta, rice pudding, and a pear pie. Delicious, and I still have a refrigerator full of leftovers.
I hope everyone has a happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Your boyfriend's sweater is looking really good. You're making it out of Dyed cotton, right? I love that stuff. Very soft.
Post a Comment