Sunday, November 27, 2005

Progress, of a sort

Sunday night. Whew. This weekend was entirely too short. In my mind I know it was really four days but somehow that's not registering.

What did I do this weekend, though?

I finished 5 of my 6 college applications and am submitting them tonight.
I bought yarn for three hats: two for brothers and one for dad.
I finished one of the hats, finding out in the process that I dislike using four DPNs, but that's all I have in that size.
I'm almost done with As I Lay Dying.
I sucessfully avoiding doing chemistry, calculus, and statistics homework, in addition to not practicing clarinet, not cleaning my room, and not getting much exercise (although there was some frisbee action this afternoon).
I watched NUMB3RS twice and several hours of the Food Network.

Eh. Not bad. Time for more knitting, er, homework, now.

1 comment:

Kaity said...

I know how you feel about puttin off the homework.. i have an english essay calling to me... but I'm gonna go knit instead.