Today is supposed to be the stressful day. Not tomorrow. It's today that applications for the UCs and CSUs are due. Mine are already in, with SAT score reports sent and everything too.
Today is bad enough. We have a progress report period ending Friday and I'm behind on chemistry homework. Very, very behind. So I'm trying to do the homework that's actually due tomorrow on top of the last two chapters of homework (and I'm not entirely convinced that I did the chapter before that either).
But I have a calculus test tomorrow that I'm not ready for. What scares me is that I was able to do the practice test but I had a horrible time with the homework, so I know I don't really know what I'm doing.
I need yarn, and fast. Not the yarn I'm knitting Christmas present hats with. Nice yarn. Fancy yarn. Any suggestions?
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain! I didnt apply to any UC's or CSU's, but I have pre-calc homework and a English Essay yelling at me!
Post a Comment