
I don't need distractions. At least not external distractions. I can keep myself distracted just fine on my own, thank you. I mean, I've managed to not pay attention during AP Chem for probably the last two weeks, and I was only reading under the desk one day. That came back around to kick me in the butt when I got a take-home quiz last weekend where I was able to answer only about two questions without the help of the textbook. Maybe I shouldn't make this a habit, even though chemistry is really the most boring class in the world. (Don't get me wrong, I love chemistry, but it isn't terribly exciting, especially when you're learning about molecular geometry. Zzzzz...)

And then there was my completely forgetting that I needed to read Watership Down for extra credit in English until four days before I had to be done. And all the times I forget about friends' birthdays and have to go buy a present the day before, or maybe even on my way to the birthday party.
And now, this time, I bought yarn and forgot to write about it. I've heard good things about Colourmart cashmere yarns, and they're such a good price I figured I'd get some and check it out. I ordered a skein of 4-ply weight green and white Bottle Marl and a skein of 4-ply weight purple Punch last week, and I can't wait for them to get here.
Three cheers for having yarn for me after I finish my Christmas knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment