Monday, December 12, 2005

Yeah. It's Monday.

I would like to have pictures of finished Christmas knits to show off right today. Unfortunately, almost my entire family is either sick, getting sick, or getting over being sick, so I have family members home right now, which is not usually the case. People home, can't take pictures. They'd see. And that would be bad.

So, a written update, in sentance fragments that would make my English teacher wince: Done with dad's hat. Finished one of Grandma's socks. Making good progress on the second of two brother hats. Have made finished 6 miniature sweaters. Need to get going on shirt I'm sewing for boyfriend, but at least I've got the pattern now. Ditto on earrings and bracelets for friends.

And, of course, all I want to be doing right now is reading Pride and Prejudice. In bed.

Forget deadlines for Christmas gifts. Forget the chemistry test tomorrow. I wanna read.

No comments: