I just checked Knit and Tonic, and wow! The Somewhat Cowl sweater is amazing.
I think I know what to do now with the yarn I can't send back to Elann. It gets 22 stitches per 4 inches on size 6 needles, so I think I might be able to get 24 stitches per 4 inches on size 5s. Unfortunately, I don't have any size 5s, but I'm hoping to get some Denise Interchangeable Needles for Christmas.
In current knitting, I'm nearly done with my first of the socks for Grandma, I'm about to start the decreases on my dad's hat, and I still haven't woven in the ends on my mom's sweater. I've also finished 4 teeny tiny sweaters (one of which has gone to my cousin).
Socks are progressing well. I transitioned the lace rib to a plain 2x2 rib on the instep for comfort, and the twist doesn't seem to be affecting the instep. Mission accomplished.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I asked Santa for the Denise needles for Christmas, too!
Post a Comment