So Kaity tagged me with my first meme ever: seven songs I'm into right now. Fun! I already have a Top Five in my sidebar, but I don't tend to update it that often and it's only five.
Seven Songs
Save a Horse [Ride a Cowboy] - Big & Rich
I'm not a big country fan, but I do like the alternative country stuff--like Big & Rich and Gretchen Wilson. One of the kids I babysit for loves country music; I found out about this song from her.
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
Hard to explain. One of my boyfriend's favorite songs that I thought for the longest time I'd never heard. Turns out I heard it a million times and loved the melody but had never listened closely enough to the words to figure out what it was called.
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Love. This. Song. Not much more to it than that.
Stayin' Alive - the Bee Gees
Incredibly catchy. My favorite Monday morning song. I didn't like Saturday Night Fever all that much, though.
We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel
Also very catchy. I love the way that the distinct people/places/events/things that he talks about run together and sound a bit off. My favorites: "space monkey Mafia" and "Eisenhower vaccine".
Simple Songs - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
I first heard this song when I saw BBVD at the Hollywood Bowl. The lead singer did a really good Louis Armstrong impression for the first verse, which is sort of what caught me.
Fuel - Metallica
"Give me fuel give me fire give me that which I desire." I like a lot of Metallica songs but this is my current favorite.
Come to think of it, these are mostly the same songs I'm always into. Oh well.
I don't really have anyone else to tag, but if you'd like to answer, consider yourself tagged.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment