...which has made me realize that I need to get going on the hat for my youngest brother and that I need to start the second of my Grandma's socks. Also on earrings and bracelets for my friends and the shirt I'm making my boyfriend.
Most schools are on winter break--not mine. We have another week of school before break, making the first day of break Christmas Eve. Bummer. But at least I'll be out of school a week later than everybody else.
I took some pictures of completed Christmas presents, but my brothers and cousin are occupying the computer that has the memory card reader. I'll post them soon (tomorrow or Monday), and hopefully won't have to take new ones, but the light in my bedroom is pretty bad.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your not on winter break yet? Ouch. That was my salvation!! I need to get going on presents for my sister too, and now i wanna make something for my boyfriend, but I don't know what... hrm...
Maybe a hat? I wanted to make a hat for mine, but he doesn't get cold...
yah i know, mine either... guys suck to knit for!!!
Post a Comment