I never really understood why people got so stressed out about the holidays. That's definitely changing, though. I don't think I've ever tried to make Christmas/Hannukah gifts for so many people, and I don't know if I'm going to make it.
Today I made a last-minute trip to the mall to try and find something else for two of my friends. I hate malls, especially at Christmas. And mall parking lots are even worse! I actually used my horn today, something I never do. Seriously. I've had my license for more than a year and a half and I'm sure I can count the number of times I've used it on one hand.
But I survived. And I'm going to get almost everything done on time.
The tally:
Done: Mom's Picovoli, Dad's beanie, brother hat #1, miniature sweater ornaments, two pairs of earrings, two mix CDs
More than half done: brother hat #2, socks for Grandma
Not close to done: a third pair of earrings, pajama pants for a friend, shirt for my boyfriend
I better get working.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment