Friday, December 30, 2005

(A kiss on the hand may be quite) Continental

You learn something new everyday, right? Yesterday, I learned that I knit continental. Kind of. The website that I was looking at said that anyone who holds the yarn in their left hand is a continental knitter. So I suppose that makes me a continental knitter as well, even though I hold the yarn and wrap differently than the pictures/videos show.

Today's plans include finding something other than cereal for breakfast and camping out next to the mailbox in hopes that my yarn comes today.

P.S. I also learned yesterday that the two other styles of knitting that I know how to do are Combined and Backwards/Left handed knitting.

UPDATE 3 PM: Mail came. No box from KPixie. Bummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi m!
i need your email to add you to the skeinalong - when you get a chance.
~j
p.s. i'm continental too - learned in germany!