Yarn: Peruvian Collection Uros Aran (50% Llama, 50% wool) in Deep Indigo with a Mayan Gold stripe
Needles: U.S. size 6, 16 inch circular needle and DPNs
Other: This yarn is awesome. My boyfriend claimed for about a year and a half that he wouldn't wear knitted things, unless it was made of llama. I suspect that he didn't think I'd be able to find llama yarn. Well, I did, and he has worn it. The yarn is soft, but it feels like it will probably hold up pretty well. We shall see...
I was fairly pleased with the pattern. It's pretty much just a basic beanie pattern, but I used tubular cast-on, so the ribbed brim is two layers thick. There's a yellow stripe on the inside of the brim, too.

2 comments:
Haha thats too funny, he thought you couldnt find llama yarn. I like it!!! I love the colors, too!!!
It isn't that hard. I sort of figured it out from the tutorial here and modified it to get what I was going for.
Post a Comment