
So yesterday was our last day of first semester finals. Just 18 more weeks of high school left! My friend Kelsey and I had a party to celebrate yesterday, which turned out to be really fun. No one really showed up until about 8:30 or 9:00, but it turned out okay anyway. By about 11:15 almost everyone had left, except for the seven of us left playing Scrabble. We were doing pretty well until people started making up works. (See "purgenor" and "gizoo"). My team got 25 points for "foxy".
My boyfriend and I went CD shopping yesterday afternoon. I got the Metallica album Ride The Lightening and a Led Zeppelin compilation CD. He got Matisyahu's live album since the studio album isn't out yet.
I finished my pink beanie yesterday morning sitting in the car before school. It's pretty cute. No other knitting news to report, though. I haven't done much on the teddy bear and I haven't even cast on yet for the remake of my tank top. But I did order a skein of pink and purple Brooklyn handspun yarn from KPixie on Thursday. Skein along, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment