I'm the sort of person who makes a million New Year's resolutions--usually between twenty and thirty, and I tend to categorize them. Someone once asked me if I made that many in the hopes that I would keep at least one. In all honesty, I don't always pay attention to whether or not I keep them. I just like to have a list of things that I could stand to work on in the back of my mind.
So I'm not going to bore you all with the entire list (23 and counting), but here are the ones specifically related to knitting:
1. I won't buy yarn that I'm not going to use.
2. I will wear the things I knit and knit things I will wear.
3. I will knit my father the cabled dark gray sweater that he wants.
4. I will knit a lace project with a more than two-row repeat.
5. I'll actually write up the patterns for knitted things I design myself.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Resolutions! I never make Resolutions, cuz i know i will never keep them! But some knitting-related ones seem to be in order. Maybe I should re-think my no-resolutions deal.
Post a Comment