Well, the knitting for this particular knitted bear is done!! I settled down with the needles, a basketball game on the radio, and a bowl of too-sweet apricot mango sherbert at 7:30 and now all I have to do is find something to use for eyes and put the little guy together.
And that is going to take so much less time this time around! I almost want to start on that right away, but calculus homework calls. Maybe if I finish quickly I can start.
And, Ruth, you can get the pattern free from the Better Homes and Gardens Australia website here.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Marion. I just printed out the pattern for that bear and I was wondering a couple things. I know it says to attach felt to the paws and bottoms of the feet, but could you leave that off? and do you attach the arms and legs with buttons like it says?
Kaity - The felt actually forms the bottoms of the feet, so I guess unless you wanted to knit bottoms for the feet you would have to include that. I've never used the felt for the paws, though, because I thought it looked sort of funny.
I've also never used the buttons to attack the arms and the legs, either. I sew them on.
Post a Comment