Yesterday, I was tired and stressed out, and I took it out on my yarn. Now, don't go reporting me to the Yarn Protective Services. I wasn't mean, I just got a pretty good amount of knitting done on my tank top, and I was a much happier camper at the end of it.

Speaking of that tank top, the pattern still doesn't have a name. I've narrowed it down to "Fleur" and "Mariposa", but don't know which to choose. Any opinions?
P.S. I realize that my F.O. Count over in the sidebar says 4, and that you've only seen two. That's because there are a beanie and a scarf that I haven't taken pictures of yet.
2 comments:
I like "Fleur" because it reminds me of Harry Potter (Im an HP geek). I wanna see pics of that hat and scarf!
Your tank is great. I would buy the pattern from you. As for the name, I love mariposas. I still love your teddy bear.
Post a Comment