This comes in a about a million--and by a million I mean 48--gorgeous colors. I almost bought some at 9:00 a.m. when it went on sale, but I couldn't decide which color to get, or what I would knit with it. Now I see another gorgeous yarn they're posting tomorrow, with a fiber content identical to one of my favorite yarns, Dale of Norway Svale. What to do, what to do...
At first I wasn't sure what to knit with whichever of these yarns I chose (they've got the same gauge). Maybe Fad Classic, or Green Gable, or another Picovoli, or maybe I'd make something up. Until I saw Ms. Marigold... Now I know what I'm going to knit. Substituting a cotton or a cotton blend for an alpaca/silk blend might not be the best idea I've ever had, but at least I won't be using expensive yarn to find out.
In the mean time, sock and scarf progress continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment