Friday, April 28, 2006

Or, I Could Just Knit Another Pair of Socks.

Today was my final late morning, so I finished up knitting my boyfriend's socks. I've also done quite a bit of the scarf for my friend's birthday, which is good, because her birthday is Wednesday.

But I don't really have a queued project. I know I have ms. marigold listed as my queued project, but I don't have the yarn yet. Haven't even ordered it, actually, because I've been unable to pick a color. And I'm not sure if I'd wear it, or what I'd wear under it. So, instead, I could rip out my purple sweater and start over. Or I could get some Cotton Fleece and knit that hooded sweater I've been wanting to knit. I could see if my mom wants a summer top. Or, I could knit gloves! I've been wanting to try to knit gloves.

Or, I could dye up that skein of KnitPicks Color Your Own sock yarn and knit the Hedera socks. Plus, I've been eyeing a skein of sort-of striping Regia Strato (on sale, no less) for Jaywalkers. And what about that Greenwood Fiberworks cotton? Or Sundara Yarn's multi-colored sock yarn? Plus my dad wants another pair of cycling socks in this colorway.

The thing is, there are lots of people I can knit socks for. Plus, I actually wear the socks I knit for myself. So I just might knit another pair of socks.

1 comment:

Kaity said...

Socks are good. I love Ms. Marigold, too.