I finished knitting my friend's birthday scarf. I still need to cast off, but I'l putting that off as long as possible because I'll need to do a sewn cast off to make it stretchy enough, and who really wants to do a sewn cast off for 180-ish stitches? Not I.
I'll probably be a bit absent this week due to AP exams and lack of knitting. I don't have a project in the works, and I haven't picked out yarn for a new project either. My sort-of local yarn shop has a discount during your birthday month, so I may take advantage of that instead of buying yarn online like I usually do.
In the mean time, there might be miniature sweaters or an iPod case. Stranger things have happened.
p.s. I didn't get a picture of my boyfriend's socks before I gave them to him. I'll have to get a picture next time I'm at his house, because they turned out really cool. :)
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment