Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Party Like It's Your Birthday

Yep... she's legal. And it's quite possibly been her best birthday ever.

I love birthdays, but I'm not usually crazy about my own (not entirely sure why). But this has been a really good day. Even the AP Calculus exam was good, since I was able to do almost every problem on the entire test. It was a huge relief after the disaster that was yesterday's Statistics exam.

My boyfriend says I "made out like a bandit." My family doesn't usually make a big deal out of birthdays, but I got a digital camera, a pair of jeans, a gift certificate to KPixie, and season 2 of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Some other stuff too. I cannot wait to try out the camera.

I'm already eyeing some Shepherd's Sock and the new colors of Vintage Cotton for the KPixie gift certificate!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday Marion!! That sounds like ALL the best birthday loot! Have fun spending your yarn money, then take pics of it for us with your new camera!!

Kaity said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARION!!!! WOO HOO!!