Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Little Bit of Everything

I officially have the coolest boyfriend in the world.


It's a scarf! He'd been working it for ages, but its been well worth the wait. Crocheted from two skeins Handpaintedyarn.com Novelty Boutone in Aurora. He mailed it Monday (with chocolate chip cookies) and by some stroke of luck, I had a package slip when I checked my mailbox yesterday afternoon.

I also went to check out my new LYS this afternoon. I got a set of size 2 bamboo DPNs to for sock knitting, and three skeins of Knit One Crochet Too Souffle, two blue and one sage-y green, on sale. Like I need more stashed yarn for scarves. No picture today, though, I accidentally left the yarn in the car.

I've decided to knit Elfine's socks with my purple Koigu. I'll be casting on as soon as I hit the "publish post" button.

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Aww, how cute! He made you a scarf. I think the Elfine socks will be great.

Anonymous said...

wow - he's a keeper. if for no other reason than the knitting ;-)
have a great weekend and enjoy the cookies, yum!