Friday, October 13, 2006

Rain and Shine

It was raining on the way to physics this morning, but less than an hour later, it looked like this:


It's raining again now, but that's ok. I love the weather here. And I love my Elfine's socks. Why are they knitting so fast? Is it the lace? Is it just that I'm getting a more normal gauge with the size 2 needles? I've done the heel and moved on to the leg.


I'm thinking I want these to be fairly tall. Four pattern repeats ended up being the perfect number to fit my foot, so I'm thinking 5 or 6 for the leg. It might depend on how much yarn I have.

There's a concert here tonight. Hot Hot Heat, Gym Class Heroes, and Danger: Radio are playing. Not at all what I usually listen to, but it's free and my roommates are going so I might go too. Or I might stay here, watch NUMB3RS, and knit.

1 comment:

Kaity said...

Your socks look awesome! That color is so pretty.